Performance for Student Participation

 Dear Professor Blackstone,

In my own personal opinion, I firmly believe I deserve the excellent grade. 

In class or group activites, I have always been actvely participating in class and group activities, keeping the energy level of the class high and actively listens to you in class whenever you are explaining a certain part in the slides. When tasked to read out paragraphs, I often read with gusto so that the rest of my clssmates can hear me correctly and I have also attended every class and answered questions prompted by you. As for the Technical Report, I was the leader of the team and delegate tasks to the respective group members to ensure the report was done smoothly

One example would be the vodcast assignment to create a 2 minute pitch to introduce ourselves and our strengths and weaknesses. I did the video diligently and even attained 2nd runner up in the competiton.

Overall, I have enjoyed every lesson over the past 13 weeks and learnt a lot from your classes. 

Thank you and best regards,
Chiew Le Wei

  

Comments

Popular Posts