Contributions to the Research Project


 1) I conducted primary research on the interview with Ms Gayle Lau. Crafted the interview questions, organised the online interview session with her and the team. With the feedback from Gayle, I sugested improvements on the solution to the team to further refine our system.

2) Using Google and Google scholar, I researched about the overview on telemedicine, how telemedicine is used in Singapore and various research papers about telemedicine during the covid period. 

3) I researched on Charazoi's Telemedicine booth at Jalan Besar. However, due to the lack of information online, I organised a team outing to visit the booth to seek a better understanding of the system.

4) I was the final vetter of the report to ensure that it was written in one voice and to correct any gramatical errors. Ensure that all the points written are concise, direct and related to the topic.

5) I planned out the time schedule to ensure various parts of the report are done within the timeframe and ensured work is done.

6) I have written the executive summary, 1.1.9. existing telemedicine system and kiosk in Singapore, and 2.3 implementation of the smart home main hub in the technical report.

7) I used ChatGPT to check for any gramatical errors and come up with questions for the interview with Ms Gayle Lau.

Comments

  1. Thanks much, LeWei, for all the work and for this detailed list of contributions.

    I'm just curious: How did you use AI, if at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome prof! I will add on a point 6 stating how i used AI for my part.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts